Monday, March 8, 2010

The 29 Club President - again!

Today is my 29th birthday again and I am proud to say that by a unanimous vote I have been elected the president of this exclusive organization. It is with great honor that I except this responsibility for the, uh I can't say how many times but every year it is more special and exciting than the year before. As the 29 Club President, again, I will be there for all of my fellow 29 Club members by being your voice, by being your sounding board, by helping you to feel better, by laughing at your sillyness, by doing whatever it takes to be your true friend in times of need or just to be there for no reason except for the fact that I want to be. That is what we as club members agree to do. Just be there for each other. It is that simple.

If you would like to be the V.P., Secretary, Treasurer and any other big name in the club just let me know your title, first come first serve. Make up your own title, no real rules here because there are no fussy meetings, vote yay or nays, none of that stuff that make you fall asleep in real meetings. Just lots of fun and laughter in our club. So, if you have a great story to tell we want to hear about it.

I am excited to say that I am working on our official "29 Club" logo and t-shirt design. If you are a member or about to be a member soon then I want to say congratulations for becoming a part of our prestigious club that will always make you feel better about yourself and help you on a daily basis just to be happy. So, if you are just turning 29 or have been 29 for years, then you are a member just for that reason alone. Give me a shotout and let me know how it feels to be in such a unique and powerful group of women. Our official motto for the 29 Club is "We will be happy together". Just join in, it's that easy but of course you must be 29 to be a member.

Thank you for giving me the happy honor of being your 29 Club President again and I hope and pray that you will allow me this opportunity for many more years to come. Now let's go have some fun!

Happy Living, Loving and Laughing,
Angie Lu

4 comments:

  1. Great acceptance speech! And yes, come June... I will be a happy new member!

    ReplyDelete
  2. come march 30th, i'll be a member! you're a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I reserve to the supreme right not to use numbers in my response, but I think I'd best serve this group as..........Advisor. Not Senior Advisor-----yet. Just Advisor. Now, where's the food?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a member of the club, and I'll be 29 "again" on the 29th of this month. You are chosen as President by a unanimous selection. Let me know when the shirts are ready because I would like one.

    Sidney, you would make an excellent Advisor for this Club because I am sure you could give some great pointers. :-)

    Angie, I am loving your blogs!!

    ReplyDelete